When conducting a job search or even just maintaining your visibility to potential employers it is important to brand yourself.
Branding yourself can be done in many ways and it works best when customized to fit each person's personality, life experiences, and work experiences.
So how do you "brand yourself"?
Branding as a Beginner Developer
Choose one thing that you would like to integrate from your past profession or personal experience
Where do you see yourself in two years post SDG?
LinkedIn: Manage your professional identity. Build and engage with your professional network. Access knowledge, insights and opportunities.
- Volunteer Experience
- Skills & Endorsements
- Bonus - domain
Social Media Platforms
- GitHub: GitHub brings together the world's largest community of developers to discover, share, and build better software.
- Meetup: Find Meetups so you can do more of what matters to you. Or create your own group and meet people near you who share your interests.
- Twitter: From breaking news and entertainment to sports and politics, get the full story with all the live commentary.
- Consistent name, handle, and headline if possible
- Sharing - make it your own