Welcome to Auth0
We have been chatting about the idea of
authorization for the past couple of days. This is a deep and complex topic, and you, being a good developer, should want to stand on the shoulders of giants to tackle this seemingly simple, yet complex problem.
- Intergrate Auth0 with your favorite frontend framework
- Create an account here.
- follow along with a tutorial to create a simple front end application.
- Using either React or Vue, create a new front-end application that uses Auth0 as the user provider. No backend is needed for this.
- Display the name, or email, and the user Id to the user after they log in.
- Here is the sample implitation we used in class https://github.com/mdewey/PlacesIHaveBeen
- For React go here
- For Vue go here
- The implementations in the different frameworks are about 90% the same.
- Be sure to include the router libraries for the project you create. I would suggest starting here and creating threes pages/components:
- Add User Authenication to StackOverflow
- Work on your capstone