Note: This document is a work in progress. You can help improve it.
Welcome to Auth0
We have been chatting about the idea of
authorization. This is a deep and complex topic, and you, being a good developer, should want to stand on the shoulders of giants to tackle this seemingly simple, yet complex problem.
- Integrate Auth0 with your favorite frontend framework
- Create an Auth0 account.
- follow along with a tutorial to create a simple front end application.
- Using either React, create a new front-end application that uses Auth0 as the user provider. No back-end is needed for this.
- Display the name, or email, and the user Id to the user after they log in.
- Here is the sample implementation
- Read th React QuickStart
- The implementations in the different frameworks are about 90% the same.
- Be sure to include the router libraries for the project you create. I would suggest starting here and creating threes pages/components:
- Add User Authenication to StackOverflow
- Work on your capstone