Note: This document is a work in progress. You can help improve it.
Intro to Phaser Games
Using a Front End Gaming Library
In this assignment, you'll build a simple game
- Learn a new front end library
- Experiment with writing games
- Get the demo we did in class working locally.
- Play with changing the physics settings in the game to adjust the game play.
- Update the images to your own style.
- Add a new feature to, or change an existing feature of, the game
- Modify your game to a new game, or create your own!