Note: This document is a work in progress. You can help improve it.
For tonight, I want you to show off what you favorite music is. You will be creating a multiple page app, using react-router.
- Create a SPA, with a few pages
- Deploying your website
- Build a website that has 4 pages.
- 1 landing
- a page for your top three favorite bands.
react-router-domto your project.
- Create a Landing page that displays a short description of all three of your bands
- Build 3 band pages. These pages should have a
- a band picture
- band name
- Latest Album information
- Each page should have a nav bar that allows the user to browse from page to page
- Deploy your site
TIP: for Explorer mode focus on getting the router set up and linking up the pages to each other.
- Instead of hard coding the URL, try to use parameters, components and JSON file to supply navigation for your site.
- Add integrations from Last.fm API. This API has a bunch of features. Go crazy, the sky is the limit.
- npm react-router-dom
yarn add react-router-dom