For this project, you will forking an existing repo and adding ore functionality to it. You will completing the UI as well as adding a "save for later" feature.
- Work with creating components
- Work with a Github workflow
- Work with local storage
First you need ot fork this repo https://github.com/mdewey/puppy-adoption.
Then you will need to clone your fork to your local machine. You will be doing all of your development on that fork.
- Add some styling to the page. Make the header look like a header, add styling to the nav bar, and style the pets using flexbox to wrap around the page.
- Make a
Petcomponent to have all logic, HTML and styling for a pet.
- Hook up the
Save for later! Arf!to save the current pet to local storage.
- On the main page, display the number of pets save to local storage
- Submit a pull request back to https://github.com/mdewey/puppy-adoption
Add React Router and create the follow pages:
- Index page to view all pets
- a page to view my saved pets
- a page to view all the details about a pet
- Add more information to each Pet on the index page.
NOTE: Remember to think in components
- Add search filters and a easier UI to discover pets for their family