Let's go to the Vue-vies
Using a few different APIs, you will be creating a few sample projects to continue working with Vue.js
- Practice working with an API
- Practice working with data that was structure by a third party
- You will have to create an account to get a key, Feel free to use the address and phone number of campus to sign up with
- Create a simple UI that allows for Users to search for a movie
- You will be using this endpoint = https://developers.themoviedb.org/3/search/search-movies
- Create a page that has a textbox that allows the user to type in a search term.
- Using the endpoint above, pass the endpoint what the user typed in and display the results,
- Style your page to make your website look like a modern site.
- Add a Section to your page that shows the user the trending movies. Use this endpoint: https://developers.themoviedb.org/3/trending/get-trending
- Allow the user to save movies to local storage to look at later
- Allow the user to search both TV shows and Movies
- Using Vue-Router, set up the site to handle so a use can see more data about a movie or tv show
- Explore the API and use any endpoints you find interesting