Note: This document is a work in progress. You can help improve it.
Score Board, Part 2
For this assignment, you will extending and giving your scoreboard additional features.
- use last's nights project, add a max score, a min score, and a winner.
- Add a
ifstatement to stop each team's score from going below 0.
- Add an
ifstatement to stop each team's score from going above 21
- When a team gets 21 points, disable the buttons and display an message to the user of who won
- Add a
resetbutton that resets the scoreboard back to the each team having 0 points and re-enables the buttons
- Add more CSS to the winning teams score to indicate who won.
- Implement a Quarter/Period Tracker that would be appropriate for the sport.
- Add some styling to make it more presentable. Have fun with it.
- Make the layout responsive.
- Add a Timer that counts down automatically and updates the period/quarter appropriately.
- Save/load the information to local storage.
- Add anything else that your sport would have on its scoreboard (e.g. fouls, sacks, shots on goal, etc.).
- Improve the UX to help to make scorekeeping by your sport easier.
Super Epic mode
- Start working on creating a 2 player Tic Tac Toe.