For this assignment you will creating a simple interactive score board for your favorite sport.
Refer to this mockup to design your page:
- A user should be able to update a score and the teams playing.
- Implement the basic HTML.
- Implement the basic formatting. Do not worry about styling colors, fonts, etc. yet.
- Assign click events to the
updatebuttons to update the corresponding values on the page. The score buttons should adjust the current score by a "hard coded" value.
- Implement a Quarter/Period Tracker that would be appropriate for the sport.
- Add some styling to make it more presentable. Have fun with it.
- Make the layout responsive.
- Add a Timer that counts down automatically and updates the period/quarter appropriately.
- Save/load the information to local storage.
- Add CSS to the winning teams score to indicate who is currently winning.
- Add anything else that your sport would have on its score board (e.g. fouls, sacks, shots on goal, etc.).
- Improve the UX to help making score keeping by your sport easier.