Note: This document is a work in progress. You can help improve it.
For your first weekend project, we're going to be starting work on a portfolio website that you can improve over the rest of your career.
You can find image assets you'll need here:
The font used is Roboto.
Also, feel free to change it from Jason's picture to a picture of yourself.
- Build on your knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Implement, from scratch, a given design
- Use flexbox techniques layout pages.
Initially, you should implement the design as close as possible to the mockup. Later, you might choose to fit your personality/style.
Note: You should complete at least the tasks given for explorer mode as listed below before turning in the assignment, as well as before attempting adventure or epic modes.
- Recreate the page as closely as you possibly can. Use the same fonts, sizes, and colors.
- Make sure the site is responsive.
- Deploy your site
- Take the time to personalize the site with information about yourself, links to your projects, and your pictures.
- Keep it professional, but make it your own.
- Go back and work on the adventure or epic mode for a past assignment.