Note: This document is a work in progress. You can help improve it.
After completing this assignment, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of iteration/enumeration
- Fork this repository to your own account.
- Change into your projects directory:
- Clone your repository:
hub clone js-iteration
- Change into your project's directory: `cd js-iteration
- Install the dependencies:
yarn install(or just
- Open in your editor]
- Start the test runner:
src/functions.test.jsand work on functions until tests pass.
- Commit and push your work to GitHub.
- Turn in the URL to your GitHub repo.
- All tests passing
- No linter warnings
- Turn in the homework using the URL to your repository on GitHub.