Note: This document is a work in progress. You can help improve it.
Now that we have learned the power of flexbox we will apply it to the sites we are building. We'll also go back to a past assignment and see how flexbox would simplify our HTML and CSS.
- Build on your knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Use flexbox techniques layout pages.
- Implement, from scratch, a given design
- Understand HTML/CSS Layout
- Be able to place elements on a page where you want them.
You should strive to implement the design as close as possible, though, especially if you've never touch HTML or CSS before, this can be extraordinarily difficult, and will take a lot of practice and mileage.
Note: You should complete at least the tasks given for explorer mode as listed below before turning in the assignment, as well as before attempting adventure or epic modes.
- Revisit your
Expanding Your Worldassignment and redo your CSS using flexbox where appropriate. Add, commit, and push those changes to your existing repository.
- Recreate the page 'The Daily Kitteh' using flexbox as closely as you possibly can. Use the same fonts, sizes, and colors. Download some of your favorite
- Recreate the page `Flebox Article Layout' as closely as possible.
- Recreate the page
Skeleton Layout exampleas closely as possible.