For your first weekend project, we're going to be starting work on a portfolio website that you can improve over the rest of your career.
You can find image assets you'll need here:
The font used is Roboto.
- Build on your knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Implement, from scratch, a given design
- Use flexbox techniques layout pages.
Initially, you should implement the design as close as possible to the mockup. Later, you might choose to fit your own personality/style.
Note: You should complete at least the tasks given for explorer mode as listed below before turning in the assignment, as well as before attempting adventure or epic modes.
- Recreate the page as closely as you possibly can. Use the same fonts, sizes, and colors.
- Take the time to personalize the site.
- Keep it professional, but make it your own.