Note: This document is a work in progress. You can help improve it.
unit i: fundamentals
During this unit, students will learn about the basic of programming and data. This includes, but is not limited to thinking algorithmically, normalizing data and object oriented programming.
chapter 0: learning the basics
- lesson 0: Setting up the dev machine
- lesson 1: what is a line of code
- lesson 2: PEDAC
- lesson 3: variables
- lesson 4: if statements and boolean logic
- lesson 5: loops and arrays
- lesson 6: methods, functions and procedures
- lesson 7: objects