Note: This document is a work in progress. You can help improve it.
This is a narrative description of the assignment, as prose.
- A list of learning goals for this assignment
- I.e., why is this assignment assigned?
The general requirements for the project. Describe the outcome in more detail. If it's a task a student can check off, list it under "Explorer Mode", etc.
Note: This might include prerequisites or setup instructions.
- A list of specific minimum requirements the student must check-off before completing the project.
- If you're feeling adventurous, a more advanced set of objectives.
- Any suggestions for taking the assignment all the way home. Often these are far outside any realm of expectation, they serve as challenges for the most daring students.
- Sometimes these just get students thinking about what is possible.
- An (optional) list of resources related to the learning objectives, e.g. documentation, etc.
- An (optional) list of external practice resources a student might use to exercise these learning objectives further, e.g. Codewars, Flexbox Froggy, etc.
To prepare for upcoming lessons, students might want to read links shared here.